Treating hair with natural oils is a way of boosting its appearance, oil massage aids in winning supple skin, and application of oils to face helps improving the looks of complexion. Which natural oil to choose if you want to take care of yourself in the comprehensive way? Definitely, you should reach for cold-pressed and unrefined oil extracted from macadamia nuts such as Nanoil.
Macadamia is a tall tree which naturally grows in tropical Australian forests. Currently, it’s also cultivated in other regions of the world, mainly to obtain nuts for macadamia oil production. The fun fact about macadamia nuts, which the oil extracted from, is that they are recognized as the sweetest ones in the world.
The best macadamia oil
Oils aren’t equal. To clarify, not every macadamia oil holds the same properties or contains the exact same amount of nourishing substances.
Thus, it’s worth realizing that a decent macadamia oil:
- definitely has to be cold-pressed
- can’t be refined (unrefined = more precious)
- should bear Ecocert label
- has to be 100% organic, which means that it shouldn’t contain synthetic additions
- should be sold in a bottle made of dark glass
- is well-absorbing and isn’t too dense
All of the very qualities are shared by Nanoil Macadamia Oil, which is the best quality natural beauty oil that you can buy and introduce to to your daily hair and body care. Reach for natural beauty!
Nanoil Macadamia Oil: What are its properties?
Since Nanoil Macadamia Oil contains only natural beauty oil, this means that it’s rich in essential fatty acids, phytosterols, vitamins and antioxidants. Among them the most important are: vitamin A, vitamin E, omega-9 oleic acid (almost 70%) and lecithin.
Owing to the very blend of conditioning substances, Nanoil Macadamia Oil is well-absorbing and doesn’t leave any greasy film. Additionally, it doesn’t clog skin pores and is highly bio-compatible with our skin, so it doesn’t cause irritations – the truth, it works the other way round by counteracting all allergic reactions. This is a natural UV filter which anti-ageing and antioxidative properties are found as the strongest. This is one of the most versatile natural oils you can get.
Macadamia oil beauty benefits:
1. Improves skin regeneration and strengthens hair.
2. Delays ageing process.
3. Reduces wrinkles.
4. Leaves skin more elastic and smoother.
5. Restores bounciness and shine to hair.
6. Brings relief to irritated skin.
7. Accelerates healing up of skin injuries.
8. Replenishes skin and hair with water.
9. Evens out skin tone.
Who should reach for macadamia oil?
Natural Macadamia Oil by Nanoil is a truly universal product that is suitable for carrying out medium porosity hair oil treatment. Moreover, everyone who has weak and frizzy hair with tendency to split ends and thinning should reach for macadamia oil.
When it comes to skin problems, Macadamia Oil by Nanoil can be applied to all skin types because it’s one of the fastest-absorbing natural substances. Still, it’s especially recommended to treat mature, dry and irritated skin that regains the loss moisture owing to regular macadamia oil application.
5 tips for using macadamia oil
One oil to deal with all hair and skin problems? Of course, providing that we’re talking about Nanoil Macadamia Oil. Here are five ways of introducing it to your daily body and hair care.
1. Macadamia Oil can be used as an alternative to body balm applied after bathing.
2. Full body massage done with Macadamia Oil is a good way to get firm skin.
3. You can remove makeup and carry out OCM due to Macadamia Oil.
4. Macadamia Oil is one of the finest natural substances to perform hair oil treatment.
5. A few drops of Macadamia Oil applied to hair ends work like hair serum.